Get on the Ball was started by the Zeta Beta Tau Brothers of the Beta Zeta Epsilon Chapter at the University of Maryland – College Park. Designed to create a fun, worthwhile way of raising funds for charity, this event quickly became not only a chapter favorite, but also something that the campus community at the university looked forward to each year.
Get on the Ball is the process of rolling a ball 6 feet in diameter around campus to collect signatures for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
- There are more than 170 CMN Hospitals nationwide with one being in driving distance of all of our chapters and colonies.
- Brothers can see the difference they are making in their communities by visiting their local CMN Hospital.
- Brothers have a common cause that allows them to team up regionally to perform fundraising projects.
- ZBT can partner with other Greek organizations that support CMNH, allowing our brothers a chance to collaborate with other students for a good cause.
- CMNH is known nationally for its dedication and support of children across the world.